About this site
WealthBriefingAsia is published by ClearView Financial Media with over 20 years’ experience of providing information to the international financial services sector.
WealthBriefingAsia is the Asia-focussed daily news and analysis service of the WealthBriefing Network.
Since 2005 The WealthBriefing Network has given members access to regular and exclusive research on the global wealth management sector along with the opportunity to attend industry events such as WealthBriefingAsia Breakfast Briefings and Summits in Hong Kong and Singapore. It features an industry leading awards programme with independently judged awards being presented at a sparkling gala events in Singapore and Hong Kong.
WealthBriefingAsia is truly global news service with sister publications WealthBriefing and the North America based Family Wealth Report reflecting the global nature of the wealth management industry and its client base.
Members of the WealthBriefing Network full access to WealthBriefingAsia’s huge database of almost 200,000 articles and news going back to 2001.
Members of the WealthBriefing Network can also subscribe to news services Compliance Matters and Offshore Red and receive the annual IFC World.
Our dedicated international editorial team produces the publication of record for the global wealth management industry as well as breaking exclusive and essential news for this fast moving sector.
- Strategic and structural changes across Asia’s private banking and wealth management sectors
- Evolving business models and how technology can enhance the client experience and improve profitability in Asia
- How to leverage digital delivery
- Cybersecurity and data management
- What clients are looking for in wealth managers
- Results and performance metrics
- Mergers & acquisitions in Asian wealth management
- Asian wealth management people moves and profiles
- The challenges of servicing families and family offices in Asia
- Asset management and allocation - new products, performance and structures
- The compliance challenge, including data protection, AML, KYC and suitability
- Tax, estate planning and legal issues for the Asian high net worth community
- Updates on luxury goods and services
Group Editor Tom Burroughes and his extensive editorial team are supported by a high profile and distinguished editorial board of senior Asia wealth management professionals. They ensure that nothing is missed and only the most useful and important issues are brought to your attention.
Publisher Stephen Harris has over 30 years’ City experience as a financial journalist, publisher and private client investment manager.